Sunday, August 9, 2009

How Important is Self Esteem?




Clearly one of the most important elements one must have is Self Esteem . Although not always easy to accomplish. With the ups and downs in everyday life many of us go through both mentally and physically. We sometimes lose our Self Esteem without even realizing it and before you know it you are low down on the totem pole. My job as a Coach is to to build up your Self Esteem by bringing out your inner strengths without you even realizing it. ( We all have them just sometimes it takes someone or something to bring it out)
Generally speaking if there is No self esteem or low self esteem this usually shows no self respect and that is where we can find our self in trouble. Then our Self Worth comes in play and the list goes on. Some experts say Self Esteems starts at childhood as that may be true. During life's trials and tribulations one may finding certain relationships , job positions, come into play. Through some simple unique techniques this is where I find my strength to help you get to where you need to be. Just remember this is your life and you only go around once. So lets make it a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Terri...I visited your blog for the first time and really liked this post. I wanted to be little more stern and I guess by counting upon my strengths I can accomplish my goal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I have an award for you! The ‘From me to you’ flowers award. You can pick it up at my blog http://2be4tunate.blogspot.com, under the entry ‘Wow, not just one, but two awards! Thank you!!!’ . And just keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete